- What is National Wealth Network (NWN)?
NWN is a resource center for seasoned and new investors to meet, network, and gain knowledge, as well as find resources and help each other to achieve financial success through real estate investing. NWN features local experts and national speakers throughout the year. You also get opportunities to invest in real estate as we invite local and national builders, developers, and other real estate professionals who showcase their properties at some of our meetings and special events.
- What are the benefits of joining?
As a member of NWN, you will be able to take your real estate investment experience to new heights! Some of the benefits of joining include the following:
• You get a member discount to attend most of NWN's seminars, workshops, and special events.
• At the meetings, you get opportunities to network with other like-minded new and experienced investors.
• You get to listen to and learn from speakers on useful subjects related to investing.
- How much does it cost to join?
You can pay online for membership or by calling us at (925) 855-3205.
- When and where do meetings take place?
Meetings are held every month at the Radisson Dublin and the Fremont Marriott. Please check the event pages for dates and times. Registration starts at 5:45 pm and the event begins at 6:30 pm.
- Who do I contact if I am interested in speaking at your meetings?
You can contact NWN at email@example.com with the investment-related topic you wish to speak on, and someone from NWN will get in touch with you.
- What is your mailing address?
National Wealth Network
111 Deerwood Rd. Ste. 200
San Ramon, CA 94583
If you still have questions, please contact us.
NWN has the right to refuse admission to it's meetings and workshops to anyone.