Commercial Real Estate
"How to Buy Apartment Buildings"
This course gives you the basics of buying apartment buildings. You will learn why apartment buildings can be a great vehicle to build your cashflow faster than other investments.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Advantages and disadvantages of owning apartment buildings
- Keywords you need to know such as 'Cap Rate', 'GRM' , 'Debt Service Coverage Ratio'
- The 30-Second Analysis to figure out if a building is a good deal or not
- Why banks WANT you to make money buying apartment buildings
- How lenders qualify the building FIRST before qualifying you.
By the end of this course, you will have a good understanding of the basics of buying apartment buildings. You will be given SO MUCH great information!
This class is limited to 20 students, and is a prerequisite to the
Apartment Investor Mastery Program from Friday September 14th to Sunday September 16th in Santa Clara where you master the art of investing in apartment buildings.
Please bring your calculators with you.
Speaker: George Antone is a real estate investor involved in residential & commercial real estate. George invests in properties nationwide. His primary investments include apartment buildings and other low to middle income residential properties.